Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Melissa Sands, Pure Vintage Chicago







I was really excited to hear that Melissa Sands, of Pure Vintage Chicago will be setting up at the debut of the Vintage Marketplace. We’ve spoken by phone but, I can’t wait to meet her in person and see what she brings to the show. I thought I was busy. Wow! She makes me feel like a slacker. She not only owns and operates Pure Vintage Chicago, she also does shows and she sells on Ruby Lane. Then there’s the North Shore Flea, her amazing pop-up market that literally “pops up” in whatever good location she finds around the north side of Chicago. You’ve got to follow her blog to see where her next market will be. How cool is that? What a way to heighten the adventure surrounding each market. Her newest undertaking is the Dallas (TX) Vintage Jewelry Show, which will also feature vintage clothing. Yep. She’s a woman after my own heart…always up for a new challenge.

1 comment:

  1. One of your pictures above, shows some necklaces sitting on top of some metal drawers, can you tell me what those are and where I might be able to get some?

    Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete